Aurora Immigration Lawyer and Law partner, Marykaren Ripple, directs Oakmont Law Group’s Aurora Immigration Law Division. Marykaren is passionate about helping those facing immigration issues. While she is not a Colorado attorney, she is admitted to practice law in the Federal Courts which cover Immigration and her other practice areas. She is also an Attorney in the Wyoming State Bar and may practice in Wyoming State Courts.
Oakmont Law Group’s Aurora immigration law practice includes:
- Visas – work, education, visitor, fiancée, U & T
- Defense for detained non-citizens – including bond & parole issues
- Adjustment of Status/Obtaining Permanent Resident status (“Green Card”)
- Work Authorization
- Naturalization (Citizenship)
- Social Security Disability (SSDI) – appeals
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) – appeals
We charge both hourly rates and flat-fee rates depending on the case type. The rate is determined on a case-by-case basis, depending on the complexity of the case and other case factors. Your first consultation is always free!